LoN Baubles / loot for sale again RL $

Discussion, Trades, and whatever floats

Moderator: Officers

LoN Baubles / loot for sale again RL $

Postby Serano » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:55 am

Yes Selling these for RL cash. If you find that distasteful. sorry. Essentially the ones I am selling for $10 and $5 I essentially Paid $10 to get. kinda. paid 10 EPs for which are a buck each.

Majority of the prices are based on (and for the most part less than) what I can get in EP trade for them. most I have persistent posted trades for, so can randomly come off the market any time.

Lowered price:
$20 visage of Queen pyrilonis

$ NEW
$25 Minature Eyepatch - Female Gnome Pirate illusion
$5
Visage of the Girplan (Ugly - but floats)
Visage of the war pirate (Ogre pirate illusions)
Rhyan's Horse (Mount - 300 health, mana, endurance [some? AC])

Potions
$3 5 pack health / mana

old

$10 OBO
Familiar of Queen Pyrilonis: Increases HP by 400 and HP Regen by 5.
Familiar of the Kobold king think it is like 500 plus to mana pool BUT not to regen.
Aspect of the Bloodstone, Only Clicky Illusion I know of that adds AC. (this is NOT the dragon illusion) This is a gargoyle
Nimbus of the Lover - makes Floaty hearts dance around, otherwise no effect
1 X each of 1HS/1HB/1HP familiars - add 1 to base damage - and the nice thing is - they stack with other non 1 hander familiars. only one familiar will summon , but get both buffs. (Blunt Force(1hb), Vanishing Point(1hp), and Razor's edge(1hs) familiars)
Clicky Clockwork "pet" Spider. Adds some sort of poison proc.

$7 Scale of Rodcet nife - bauble heals char for 5K HP once every 20 hours.
$7 Bridle of the Viridian Cragslither

Scale
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=69349

Viridian Cragslither
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=73352

$5 OBO
a couple weird crystalline illusions
Visage of the Primal Kerran: Female kerren illusion also grants 50 to fire resist
Centaur Illusion
New Banshee illusion - looks like a green banshee - no damage shield.

Also, if there are any weapon molds you want me to get for anyone, by playing the scenarios let me know in this thread, and send me an email hlbuchanan@yahoo.com (and let me know you sent me an email in this thread) Drawback is, I actually have to log on to your account in order to play the scenarios and get you the free loot cards. Also, can get a bixie illusion, and a couple odd potions at the same time.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Re: LoN Baubles / loot for sale again RL $ (+ 2 free)

Postby Jimbop » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:34 am

Serano wrote:Does not stack with any pet (until you dismiss it). As to if it has any stacking problems with Necro specific line, I don't know. As to if it has stacking problem with the methodical mind line, I dont' know.

So, I guess, I don't know. have to check Lucy's

I know the Kobold King familiar doesn't have any stacking issues with the mana increase clicky line as I use them both all the time. I would imagine the Gelaqua familiar would be the same way
Jimbop Nolastname
80 Returning Magician
Jimbop

Re: LoN Baubles / loot for sale again RL $ (+ 2 free)

Postby cliffy » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:09 pm

The mana pool effect stacks with everything except a couple of detrimental raid AEs that will strip it. The regen part of the gelidran familiar does not stack with enchanter second spire, wizard guard type spells, geomantra clicks, Pact of the Wurine, Susarrak's blessing (Kerafyrm event in CLA), and shield of dreams type clicks.
cliffy

Re: LoN Baubles / loot for sale again RL $

Postby Serano » Tue May 01, 2012 12:16 pm

added a new horse a deal at only $5 each if interested. Also added the female gnome pirate illusion. should have listed this a year ago. oh - added a couple of potions for $3.
Serano
Officer

Postby Serano » Sun May 06, 2012 2:42 am

sorry - it is in the first post - edited in - I have 2 Potions of Mana/Health that are tradable.
Serano
Officer

Postby Serano » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:27 am

Trying to sell a Naggy Familliar 610 HP at level 75 IRIC _ and like 800 at level 100.

Also have some choose a loot packs from Ratonga that include that spiffy Flying carpet.

If Anyone knows anyone interested - I am looking to dump them for $50. That is more than half off going rate if I understand current value.
Serano
Officer

Return to Legends of Norrath