What class is the funnest to play???

Moderator: Officers

Postby Xanaii » Sun May 14, 2006 2:35 am

Shadow Knight. But you gotta get to know the class for it to be fun, first timers aren't always a blast, can screw things up real easy as an SK. Get to know what you can do, and you can do a LOT of things, but SK's are pretty much entirely self-reliant, they can do everything for themselves, which is great in itself if that's what you want, while we can still add our own share of help to other if we want as well. Doubt any other Shadow Knight in the guild would disagree =)

But man, after playing one class for such a long period, playing almost ANY other class is extremely fun lol. That's why we start twinks! And it's fun as hell isn't it? Specialy when you really can twink and can remember those days when those little turd-monkies stomped you into the ground with ease, and now you get to give it back in spades, the joy it brings is almost immeasurable. Maybe that's just me though..../cough

Fun is about who you are IRL though, what your brain tells you and what you want to do with your time in these games. It's almost impossible to say what the funnest class is, I don't think there is one. :) .

Still think all the other SK's gonna agree with me that we're the funnest lol. I think all of us are bias to our mains, they wouldn't be our mains if they weren't our funnest class. :thumbup

And I could go on and on and give you an huge long list of why I think my class is the funest and blah blah blah blah but it won't matter to anyone else except other SK's =) And we all know it anyways so I don't have to say it.
"Back in the old days we had to run around Shady Swashbuckler in cloth armor, barefooted, being trained both ways, to max our Sense Heading."

Hope Guides Us. Pain Binds Us. Truth Reminds Us.
Xanaii

Re: What class is the funnest to play???

Postby Pogen » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:08 pm

I would have to say monk, No spells just good fun your in the action.
Pogen

Postby Goofydoofy » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:36 pm

Class? You have no class!
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby ThinkInk » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:36 am

I have tried my hand at playing almost every class over the past 10 years. Most made it at least to level 50, some to 75-80.
Originally I thought that Rangers were the most fun to play as they can do most everything, but once I created a Warrior there was no turning back.
I found out that this class requires quite a bit more understanding and skill then just saying: "Swing your arms Tank Boy"!
ThinkInk

Postby Goofydoofy » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:46 am

Yes, with the Warrior class, you have to have the timing exactly perfect from when you hit attack and walk away from the keyboard ninja afking and when you come back just as the mob dies without anybody noticing.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby Serano » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:05 am

Holy dredged up from the dead pile bump batman!
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Kelinu » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:34 am

For me its would be Sk, cause its the best part of be a warrior and a necro. Be in the middle of the fight even if you dont do anything, its really nice. But for sure im not objective cause my main is a Sk and i really love play that class. And i try to start some others but damn its not as fun as Sk and then i come back to my first love and where im the more powerfull :P
Keli
Kelinu

Postby Stonecrush » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Druid - First ever toon, was funish before they became decent healers. I threw in the towel before that day came.
Warrior - Second class. The power of being a warrior is nice, but if you lack the ability to keep aggro from anxious Jerks who are quick to be dicks, it can be a quick way to frustration. Very Gear reliant
Monk - Simple class... I enjoyed controlling the tempo of the group in pulling. If you like air traffic controlling then Monks are fun. Add the DPS and survivability it gets better as you get higher in levels.
Shaman - is an easy class to play from a box standpoint. I never dealt much in the dotting/dps standings, but a solid healers and duo combo with a Monk.
Necromancer - Solo's just about anything, strong class, never got passed mid 70's. Lost interest to much soloing...

I brought this thing back to life just for you Serano!
Stonecrush

Previous

Return to Polling Station